[TYPO3-commerce] paypal2commerce - Comment field

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Thu Jul 8 10:48:19 CEST 2010

Hi Franz,

What happens when you click the continue button on the overview page,
right before you are moved to the paypal stuff? I assume the paypal
stuff is an external service?

Look at the form action on the listing page of pi3. If it calls the
external service directly the comment will never reach commerce and is
therefore not saved.

Greets, Rik