[TYPO3-commerce] Listview in Categories

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Fri Feb 19 08:38:20 CET 2010

Hi Janosch,

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.maxRecords

controlls the number of products displayed per page, it would seem that
you have set that differently for the two categories ( categories can
have their own typoscript - defined on the categories, where catTS
becomes an alias for plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 )

I dont know that you can actually completely disable the pagebrowser,
but setting this to a very large number might help you.

/Morten Olesen