[TYPO3-commerce] Listview in Categories

Janosch Skrobek janosch at bworx.de
Thu Feb 18 15:01:37 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm having difficulties in understanding the way the category view works. I
have the following setup:

2 main Categories, 2 main Shops. Each Shop shows one of the main categories.
The categories look like this

Category 1
   +-- Category 1.1
     ++-- Category 1.1.1
     ++-- Category 1.1.2
   +-- Category 1.2
Category 2
   +-- Category 2.1
   +-- Category 2.2

Etc. ... when I add 5 Products with one Article each to i.e. Category 1.1
they get shown 1 by 1 with a Pagebrowser. If I add 5 Products with one
Article each to Category 1.1.1 they get shown all on one page in a List
view.

Where can I disable the Pagebrowser and always show all Products in a List
instead no matter what level of category I'm in?

Thank you!

Regards
Janosch