[TYPO3-commerce] TYPO3-Commerce Meeting in Munich

Falk Kühnel fk at cogitatio.de
Fri Feb 5 09:49:01 CET 2010

Hi!

I would really like to attend, but i do not have the time. I am willing to participate in the development though, since i want to use commerce in my own projects aswell.

At the moment i would like to see an additional functionality to handle invoices and deliveries and returns and a few more thing. But i will have to dig into the code first. :)

And i would like to see product info being made up from content elements like t3blog does. this would make it much more usable for me.

Oh yes, and lets use Fluid as templating engine :)

Best regards
Falk