[TYPO3-commerce] Page per article (i.e. one distinct URL per article for Google Base)

Frank Mey f.mey at eleveneyes.de
Wed Dec 8 11:27:10 CET 2010

Hi list,

a customer demands, that the product page and each article page are
separate from each other.
As far as I see it now, the products get listed in the category view.
When a user clicks on a product he gets the detail view where ALL the
possible articles with their attributes are rendered.
I would like to render only teaser-images and title of all possible
articles. When a user then clicks on an article
title he gets to a new page where ONLY this article is displayed. Is
this "feature" already possible via TS-Setup and template markers ?
There seems to be no extra sub-part like single-article-view or sth...

Thx in advance for any tipps on how to set this kind of pages up...

Frank