[TYPO3-commerce] Popup-menu categorie-tree in backend not working properly

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Sat Dec 4 21:43:00 CET 2010

Hi Ed,
please check if the extension 'version' for the Versioning Management is
installed (turned on).
I had the same problem, because in most installations I turn Versioning
Management off.
But commerce needs it turned on.
The right name you are looking for is 'click menu' and it was Erik
Frister who was so kind to help me in this issue.
While debuging he found out (more by accident) that commerce uses
functions from the Versioning Management to generate the click menu.
In elder TYPO3 versions it was not possible to turn off 'version' but
now it is.

This is just a small hint, but maybe it's the right point.

Greetings...
Erik Sokoll