[TYPO3-commerce] Popup-menu categorie-tree in backend not working properly

EdbO commerce4me at EdbO.xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 4 21:18:24 CET 2010

Hello,

We are working with Typo3 4.4.4 and the trunk-version of commerce.
Everything is working well except some strange issue's.

1. http://forge.typo3.org/issues/7684 which I fixed, a very small
change.

2. Some deprecated messages from PHP 5.3 in dynaflex

3. This week I started to add some products in commerce. Because some
products are almost the same (only some dimensions are different) I want
to copy the products and it's articles. So in the backend I clicked on
the "Category" menu at the left and select the product. Selecting the
name of the product results in the possibility to edit the product. But
clicking on the icon, nothing happens.

The same for the articles, but clicking on the article-icon, you get a
popup menu, but without copy.

When I search the internet I found out that it should be possible, so on
a testserver I downgraded Typo3 to version 4.3, but no luck ....
Downgrading to 4.2.15 gives me the whole menu including the copy-option.
And it works! BUT 4.2 is deprecated so we can't use it on our
production-server. We want to use 4.4

So I started to look into this issue, but got completely stuck :-( Where
can I find the piece of code who builds the menu? Does anybody else have
this issue?

Ed