[TYPO3-commerce] Different tax rates based on country

Bartbogdan bdubelaar at sundayafternoon.nl
Mon Apr 26 18:49:36 CEST 2010

This way you could hide all gross prices. But this doesn't solve the
billing problem, right?
Somehow the tax should actually be changed in the order and the gross
price should be recalculated. I'm trying to find the proper hook to
call before payment, but it's hard to find one. Many hooks exist to
alter the price after payment, but that doesn't help. As it should be
changed on the basis of the selected country I was trying to use the
hook that is called when adding a delivery article, but there I'm only
able to change the price of the regular articles (not the payment and
delivery articles), and the changes don't "stick". Any help in finding
the proper hook is appreciated!

Best regards,

Bart