[TYPO3-commerce] setup van commerce

pietroorda pietroorda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:13:15 CEST 2009

pietroorda schreef:
> Sorry ik ben nieuw met Commerce, loop nu voor de 10de keer de boel langs
> echter:
>
> mijn producten zijn zichtbaar op de pagina Products maar als ik een klik
> kom ik netjes op details maar verder kom ik niet in mijn Basket.
>
> Ik meen toch de pids te hebben ingesteld van basket.
> Wat zie ik over het hoofd?
> cheers,
> Piet
Oops wrong language:

Being new to Commerce I run in to the following problem:

My Products page is set, and can get to my Details page.
When selecting an amount of a product I am not forwarded to a Basket
page, though the pid is set and the link on both the Product and the
details page.

I looked at the sk manual over and over but I must have missed something.
Anyone any clue?

regards,
Piet