[TYPO3-commerce] svn checkout

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Sat Sep 12 09:50:37 CEST 2009

Confirmed - earlier, I only checked pi2, but in pi3 and pi4 the Umlauts
are indeed broken and show sth like this: ?§m (instead of ä)

No Umlauts in pi1, pi6, but there language specific letters in other
languages than German seem to be wrongly encoded (eg Italian in pi6).

Am I wrong or is the folder pi5 removed from now on???

Reagrds,
Robert