[TYPO3-commerce] svn checkout

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 09:43:09 CEST 2009

Hi Bob,

i'm using svn, version 1.5.0 on Open Suse 11. To open the files i'm
using vim. I noticed that also if i view or download the files directly
from forge svn browser the Umlauts are broken
(http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/extension-commerce/trunk/pi3/locallang.xml)

kind regards,
Georg Schönweger