[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce blues or Why I am switching to tt_products:

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Sep 8 21:08:12 CEST 2009

Hey there,

Ralf Merz wrote:
> So replying to someone who isn´t there anymore doesn´t make much sense.

that was my feeling, too.

> I feel sorry for your anger about the commerce Extension. There are
> still years old bugs, but the base core of commerce gives you a really
> good shop framework that is very flexible, in my opinion. Of course,
> this flexibility makes this extension also to be complex in some ways.

I was involved in some commerce projects recently and realized that
there are a lot of things to do for this extension. So I took care to
become a project member in forge and did some stuff (mainly cleanups,
but also some bugs I stumbled upon in projects).

I'll do my best to keep up the work but I'm also involved in other
things, so there's not too much spare time. But still, I'll check,
comment and commit bugfixes upstream that I had to fix in local projects.