[TYPO3-commerce] problems with template system

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Tue Sep 1 13:49:10 CEST 2009

Hi, Rik,

I owe you a big thank you for your time and help!

As for 1) I don't quite understand why the behaviour does not grasp,
because the TS setup of commerce itself is configured that way. All I do
is overwrite (override? I still don't know the difference...) that
particular part of TS. There I thought deleting the title should result
in not showing anything for the title, as much as a title.warp =
<h2>|</h2> sets the text to H2.
I have the weird feeling that this seems to be buggy... but I am too
less a programmer...

As for the problem that only a handful know what's going on in commerce,
I do understand and see the problem. On the other hand would this be the
place to get things clear and then maybe put some tutorials somewhere-
Latter is definately my intension and the reason simply is to have sth
which reminds me once I've forgotten things. If there is advantage for
others - great!

A question - maybe you have experience (I will only find time next week
to test it): is fe_attr_commerce still applicable for commerce 0.11.15?

Again a big thank you!
Regards,
Robert