[TYPO3-commerce] Product attribute as textfield/dropdown in FE without existing article

Ralf Merz ralf at ralf-merz.de
Mon Oct 12 09:33:26 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

I don´t know if this new attribute type will be implemented in the future.
There are several people who use commerce since now. Maybe someone has
implemented this yet.

As an idea, you could add your markers by hook and then overwrite the
"standard" shall attribute value.

If you think this is a "must have" feature you can post this on
forge.typo3.org as feature whish and hope that it will be implemented.
Whereby "hope" is not meant as that the commerce developers are lazy,
but I know time is short, so noone would do this for free. ;)

Maybe someone will post here if he has a customer who also need´s this
feature. Anyone?

Greets
Ralf Merz
- merzilla -