[TYPO3-commerce] Confirm order before payment

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Tue Oct 6 08:23:50 CEST 2009

Hi Rik,

Why would you confirm ( I assume you mean create here ) the order before
the customer pays? - I mean you cannto be sure that the customer will go
on to pay, wich is why commerce doesn't create orders until payment is
completed.

Searching through TER I found this extension which migth be of help to you
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1[view]=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1[sword]=iDEAL

it's fairly old, but as far as I know the payment system of commerce has
remained unchanged virtually since the first release.

if it doesn't work you may want to gently prod them about making a
paymentlib provider for their payment service ;-)

/Morten