[TYPO3-commerce] Confirm order before payment

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Fri Oct 2 09:07:07 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I'm making use of an external Dutch payment system (iDEAL). This works
rather smooth with the extension I created for it. But, since this is
the simple implementation there is no direct link between the shop and
the payment system.

After completing the payment a customer HAS to click a link to back to
the site in order to confirm the order. Otherwise the order is not
registered in commerce. Than the payment is made but the order is not
tracable.

How can I confirm the order before going to the payment site? So after
the listing page and click on the 'next' button the order is confirmed
and than the payment page is opened.

Greets, Rik