[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce billing and delivery address in the confirmation email

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Tue Nov 24 17:47:21 CET 2009

That's what I wanted to answer as well.
Go to the 'Extension Manager', click on the name 'Commerce' and search
for 'Field mapping feuser-tt_address'.
Here is the setting (mapping) between the fe_user table and the
tt_address table.

It could look like this:
company,company;tstamp,tstamp;name,surname... and so on.
Pairs have a ',' in between and pairs are seperated with ';'.

Second!!!
All data in input forms send post-vars to the next step.
If you miss one field in one form, the following form will not have the
data!

Regards...
Erik