[TYPO3-commerce] custom orders: can Commerce do this?

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Nov 3 17:34:15 CET 2009

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:32:24 +0100, Rik Willems <rik at actiview.nl> wrote:

>>  can i tell Commerce: create an order with this "description, title,
>> amount" for this fe_user?
>>

> Hi Stefano,
>
> Commerce is very flexible and extendable. In that way it can do almost
> anything you like. Can expand on your question a little bit? To be
> honest I really do not have a clue about what you want.

thank you Rik

i have a custom extesion that allows my fe_users to create and send their
"orders" (based on very complex system)
right now all the payment/invoicing is done manually, after the orders are
sent.

what we want now is to setup a complete cart, where fe_users can do common
commerce things (buy PDF book, subscribe to papers !, buy gadgets and..
PAY these custom orders done with this current existing ext.

so i was wandering how easy it was to use Commerce APIs (has it any APIs
?) to place the order straight from my extension into Commerce cart !

i am checking also Magento (but it seems its API are not ready for this
task yet, and it has no subscription module yet) and also CS-Cart (same
situation as Magento)

any idea?
is any Commerce developer available for this job, if we go with Commerce?

thank
stefano