[TYPO3-commerce] realurl_commerce multilanguage site?

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Tue May 26 11:02:48 CEST 2009

Hi Brian,

By the looks of things the extension tries to figure out what language
is being used based on it's own config array ($this->conf) but this
variable remains uninitialized and so it always uses language 0.

a similare problem is that the space character is hardcoded to '-'

it shouldn't be to hard to rewrite it to use realurl's detected language.