[TYPO3-commerce] commerce_ext pdf template

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Thu Mar 5 11:14:40 CET 2009

Toni Milovan wrote:
> In the commerce_ext manual it says "Don't forget , you have to set the
> default template" but it's not clear where to set this template. I see
> tremplate samples in the commerce_ext but where do I need to "set them"?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Toni

Toni,
in this case the template is not a html of TS template.
The PDF invoice template(s) can be managed in the 'PDF Invoice' module, select
'Invoice Template' in the treeview, create a new template or edit an existing
one and set the field 'Default PDF Template'

Pascal