[TYPO3-commerce] expAll for shopmenu

Mario Hinterreiter mrng at gmx.net
Wed Mar 4 17:31:32 CET 2009

Hi,

Does anyone of you know how to show the shopmenu opened, so that all
products can be seen immediately?
As with "expAll = 1" in a normal menu but expAll seems not to work here.

I created my shopmenu as described here:
http://www.sk-typo3.de/Shop-aufsetzen-mit-commerce-Quickt.286.0.html

... and that's my TS for the menu:

lib.catmenu = HMENU
lib.catmenu {

	wrap = <div class="pN"> | </div>

         special = userfunction
         special.userFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->init
         special {
                 category = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.catUid}
                 showProducts = 0
                 overridePid = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.overridePid}
         }

	1 = TMENU
	1 {
		wrap = <ul>|</ul>
		itemArrayProcFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->clear
         	expAll = 1
         	noBlur = 1

         	NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
	}