[TYPO3-commerce] No commerce_pi3 on multilanguage page

lists.netfielders.de. chris at dreamride.de
Sat Jun 20 23:40:59 CEST 2009

Arno Pfeuffer schrieb:
> Sascha Egerer schrieb:
>> Have you also localized all Content Elements on this Page
>
> Hi Sasch,
> thank you very much. You have asked me the right question. I thought,
> that I have localized all nessersary parts of commerce. But their was on
> thing that I forgot. In the category-tree of commerce, there is the
> folder "SYSTEM", an there the product "PAYMENT". And that one wasn`t
> localized. So I localized "SYSTEM", than "PAYMENT". Than I try to
> localicet the articles invoice, prepayment, creditcard and
> cashondelivery. That four was not posible to transfer in english. The
> error massage says, that I have to localized the product (PAYMENT)
> first. But this one I have already localized.
> After that I start a new try with language-setting for the product
> "PAYMENT". I set the language-settings on [alle]. This was the
> solutions. Now the payment works in German and in English.
> Thanks for your "Question".
> Regards arno :)

Hi Arno,

i had this strange behaviour to and in some cases its enough to delete
all payment articles and they will become available in all available
languages you applied in your system configuration. If this isnt working
for you fine, you have create the translations manually directly in
database (e.G. PhpMyAdmin) to solve your localization problem. If
you dont know how to arrange this workaround i can sent you the right
SQL statement or an MySQL Dump of the affected table (tx_commerce_articles).

Best regards,

Chris