[TYPO3-commerce] No commerce_pi3 on multilanguage page

Arno Pfeuffer arno.pfeuffer at gmx.net
Sat Jun 20 15:05:17 CEST 2009

Sascha Egerer schrieb:
> Have you also localized all Content Elements on this Page

Hi Sasch,
thank you very much. You have asked me the right question. I thought,
that I have localized all nessersary parts of commerce. But their was on
thing that I forgot. In the category-tree of commerce, there is the
folder "SYSTEM", an there the product "PAYMENT". And that one wasn`t
localized. So I localized "SYSTEM", than "PAYMENT". Than I try to
localicet the articles invoice, prepayment, creditcard and
cashondelivery. That four was not posible to transfer in english. The
error massage says, that I have to localized the product (PAYMENT)
first. But this one I have already localized.
After that I start a new try with language-setting for the product
"PAYMENT". I set the language-settings on [alle]. This was the
solutions. Now the payment works in German and in English.
Thanks for your "Question".
Regards arno :)