[TYPO3-commerce] blank detail page

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Thu Jun 18 08:25:54 CEST 2009

Hello Andreas,

Since the page works with 20 articles and not 200 you can be sure that 1
of two things is happening - either the script takes too long to finish
( set_time_limit ) or uses too much memory (memory_limit) - with that
many articles both seem plausible.

neither case usually produces visual errors - so check your servers
error log

/Morten Olesen