[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with additional form fields in checkout/address

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Wed Jun 17 17:36:01 CEST 2009

Sebastian from CCM found the answer:
In all checkout steps the data is taken from the pi_vars (POST vars).
My problem was like this, that in the first step in checkout I did not
show (did not make visible) the new fields fax and www in the subpart
###ADDRESS_ITEM### (the first <li> with radio button).
So there was nothing to post and the new fields were not set (and showed
up only by their markers).

Again because it's important:
In case that you add new fields during checkout, you have to show them
all from the beginning till the end, cause all data which is handled is
POST data.

Greetings...
Erik