[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with additional form fields in checkout/address

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Wed Jun 17 14:34:14 CEST 2009

For billing and delivery I added two (new) input fields (fax and www).
This works fine for clients, who are completely new and create their
account while ordering products. Overview in billing- and delivery
address, edit fields and the last overview (!) before the finish are
shown correctly.

Problem:
If I buy products as an already loged in user, the last overview before
finish shows the template markers again (###LABEL_FAX###, ###FAX###,
###LABEL_WWW###, ###WWW###).

I used this TS to add the fields:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi3.billing.sourceFields.fax.mandatory = 0
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3.billing.sourceFields.www.mandatory = 0
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3.delivery.sourceFields.fax.mandatory = 0
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3.delivery.sourceFields.www.mandatory = 0
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3._LOCAL_LANG {
	de {
		general_fax = Fax
		general_www = USt.-ID
	}
}
plugin.tx_commerce_pi4.formFields.phone.mandatory = 0
plugin.tx_commerce_pi4.formFields.fax.mandatory = 0
plugin.tx_commerce_pi4.formFields.www.mandatory = 0
plugin.tx_commerce_pi4._LOCAL_LANG {
	de {
		label_phone = Telefon:
		label_fax = Fax:
		label_www = USt.-ID:
	}
}

In TypoScript Object Browser I can not find any other field sets.
What's the difference between new users and loged in users?

Did anybody already add fields in his shop an can help me in this case?!?
Please?!?!?

Erik

- --

Erik Sokoll