[TYPO3-commerce] commerce and perfect lightbox

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Fri Jun 12 11:25:47 CEST 2009

Hello

How can I use the perfectlightbox in my single view?

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
     singleView.products.fields {
       images {

         file.maxH = 300
         file.maxW = 200

        # you can either copy the configuration from tt_content
         imageLinkWrap < tt_content.20.1.imageLinkWrap
         imageLinkWrap.enable >
         imageLinkWrap.enable = 1

         # or you can configure it for your special needs
         imageLinkWrap = 1
         imageLinkWrap {
  	enable = 1

  	wrap = <A href="javascript:close();"> | </A>
         width = 800m
         height = 600
         JSwindow = 1
         JSwindow.newWindow = 1
         JSwindow.expand = 17,20
         typolink.ATagParams = rel="lightbox"

/*
typolink {
parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
parameter.cObject.file.import.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
ATagParams = rel="lightbox"
ATagParams.insertData = 1
}

*/

         }
       }
    }
  }

Popup (jswindow) is working fine!
But for perfectlightbox I need rel="lightbox"

With

typolink {
parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
parameter.cObject.file.import.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
ATagParams = rel="lightbox"
ATagParams.insertData = 1
}

the picure opens in a new browser window :-(

The same effect in the listview would be nice!
Now, the list image links only to the detail page.
But I want a click-enlarge there too.

Thanks for help

Best wishes
Philipp