[TYPO3-commerce] How to get rid of Tablehead under Categoryview when no products

sven weissenbrink prioritaire at gmx.de
Wed Jun 10 18:37:32 CEST 2009

I've Installed commerce 0.11.10  and I've a problem with the display of
Categories:

My structure is like this:

Products
- Group A
-- Product AA
-- Product AB
- Group B
-- Product BA
-- Product BB
- Group C
-- Product CA
-- Product CB

Under "Products" I've only Category, so it has It's self no products

Viewing the Level "products" in the FE shows correctly the Category but
at the end appears the tablehead of productlisting!

How can I get rid of this tablehead, so the Tablehead only appears, when
products are in the category.

I tried to delete in category_product.tpl the marker
###SUBPART_CATEGORY_ITEMS_LISTVIEW_TOP### with no success

Is there something I can do with TS or how to modify the Template?

Any help?

Sven