[TYPO3-commerce] Basket session issue?

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Thu Jan 29 13:28:53 CET 2009

Hi Ingo,

thanks for the update. I would like to test but have to set up an installation
which uses the svn version.
With the session issue solved with the 4.2.5 release, what should be tested
exactly? 4.2.4 with Commerce?
Perhaps I missed some other issues concerning sessions?

Regards,
Pascal