[TYPO3-commerce] Basket session issue?

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Tue Jan 27 19:06:56 CET 2009

Hi,

I've rewritten the session management and set the SVN Version to 0.11.6.
I've tested it on a local TYPO3 Installation.

Now I need some additional tests on the modification, who can test the
latest SVN branch concerning Basket and Checkout?

If there are no objectives afterwards, I'll release a Patch for 0.9.x
branch and for the core to get rid of the modifications in the core
special for commerce.

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung