[TYPO3-commerce] Paymentlib for commerce - redirected to checkout step 1 after payment

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Tue Jan 27 15:52:24 CET 2009

Morten Olesen skrev:
> Hey,
>
> the only reason that happens is that the step isn't remembered or is
> overridden
>
> since version 0.1.3 it automatically records all piVars on the "finish
> step" ( last step ) and inserts them again when the user returns to the
> page. This is done to avoid the need to specify the urls and postvars in
> the payment provider modules.
>
> Currently we have unfortunately not had the time to upgrade our shops to
> the most recent version of the shop so I guess there could be a conflict
> based on your version of commerce and/or typo3
>

> To summerize the possible causes;
>
> * Perhaps you are specifying the url to which the user should return to
> in the paymentlib modules and have tx_commerce_pi3[step]=1 or the like
> in it
> * Perhaps you have a custom step between finish and payment ( this could
> potentially mess with the payment procedure )
> * Perhaps the session is destroyed during payment (timeout, no cookies,
> etc )
> * Perhaps the module is broken with newer versions of commerce / typo3 (
> we are using 10.1 / 4.2.1 currently )
>
> /Morten Olesen
>
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Im using the paymentlib module for commerce. I am redirected to the
>> payment gateway to enter my credit card info, but after a succesful
>> transfer I get redirected to the checkout page step 1 - billing
>> address and the order is not written to the database.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> /BB
Hi

Thanks for your answer - Im not sure which of the causes it may be.

cause 1: I have changed the paymentlib ok page to go to the last step,
but here I see a button to the paygate again. No confirmation page.

cause 2: I have made no custem steps

cause 3: I have no idea

cause 4: Maybe, Im using latest version of commerce from trunk, but have
also tried latest TER version, same problem. Im using and version 4.2.5
of typo3 so maybe I will try to downgrade this in the first place.

/BB