[TYPO3-commerce] Paymentlib for commerce - redirected to checkout step 1 after payment

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Tue Jan 27 10:09:06 CET 2009

Hey,

the only reason that happens is that the step isn't remembered or is
overridden

since version 0.1.3 it automatically records all piVars on the "finish
step" ( last step ) and inserts them again when the user returns to the
page. This is done to avoid the need to specify the urls and postvars in
the payment provider modules.

Currently we have unfortunately not had the time to upgrade our shops to
the most recent version of the shop so I guess there could be a conflict
based on your version of commerce and/or typo3

To summerize the possible causes;

* Perhaps you are specifying the url to which the user should return to
in the paymentlib modules and have tx_commerce_pi3[step]=1 or the like in it
* Perhaps you have a custom step between finish and payment ( this could
potentially mess with the payment procedure )
* Perhaps the session is destroyed during payment (timeout, no cookies,
etc )
* Perhaps the module is broken with newer versions of commerce / typo3 (
we are using 10.1 / 4.2.1 currently )

/Morten Olesen