[TYPO3-commerce] Force payment method selection

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Fri Feb 13 17:32:50 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm new to commerce extension but can already see that it's a great
extension. Good work, thank you! For a new client I'm asked to make
changes to his website, a challenge I'm looking forward to.

Please excuse me if my first question here is 'dumb' one, but I can't
find anything about it and hope you are willing to help. The shop now
has two payment methods, of which one is automatically selected from a
typoscript id. But, this means the customer can just click 'next' and
order on prepayment. We like to force the customer to make a choice, so
he has to select one of the two, the default is blank. Is that possible?

Looking forward to your responses.

Regards,

Rik