[TYPO3-commerce] Missing attribute drop-dowm menu

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Fri Aug 28 10:45:41 CEST 2009

Hi, Robert,

thanks for your quick response. I tried your ext - but unfortunately it
doesn't work, neither with the standard templates nor with mine.

It seems that the marker ###SUBPART_CATEGORY_ITEMS_LISTVIEW### (pi1)
doesn't show anymore or at least isn't filled with content, but removed.
The templates work again, when I uninstall your ext.

(I have to say, though, that I am a newbee with commerce, even though I
try to get a shop running since almost half a year... maybe I just don't
have any selectable attributes where there should be some? Advise me,
please!)

However, if you would like to have a look into it, I can give you all
relevant data for login etc.

Regrds,
Robert