[TYPO3-commerce] Missing attribute drop-dowm menu

zylonne zylonne at web.de
Mon Aug 24 15:30:44 CEST 2009

I had to do a bit more to actually get it working for two different dropdown
attribute boxes for one product. ( I ended up implementing it for radio
boxes with icons but it all works the same). The problem was STILL that
after making 1 selection on one of the boxes, the page reloaded. Then the
2nd selection box, where I had not made a selection, only showed one
attribute, the default instead of all of them.

This bug has been around for a long time I guess. What I did was comment out
these two lines class.tx_commerce_pi1.php (svn revision 23434) and now
things are fine, finally, line 540, 541

   if (is_array($arrAttNames)) {
                        $articles_uids =
$prod->get_Articles_by_AttributeArray($attributeArray, 1);
                        //$relevantArticleUids =
$prod->getRelevantArticles($attributeArray);
                        //$attributeArray =
$prod->get_selectattribute_matrix($relevantArticleUids,
$this->select_attributes, $showHiddenValues);
                        $attributeArray =
$prod->get_selectattribute_matrix($article_uids, $this->select_attributes,
$showHiddenValues);
                } else {
                        $articles_uids = $prod->getArticleUids();
                        $attributeArray =
$prod->get_selectattribute_matrix($articles_uids, $this->select_attributes,
$showHiddenValues);
                        $articles_uids[0] = $prod->articles_uids[0];
                }

I don't know what those "relevant ids" are supposed to be, but they do not
seem to be relevant!!!

line