[TYPO3-commerce] commerce: kein dt backend bei Bestellung

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Thu Aug 20 15:11:11 CEST 2009

...uuups, sorry for my German!
Thanks you for your quick response, Ingo! The question may seem stupid
considering the simplicity of the answer, on the other hand most of the
other presets are translated to German once the language files are
updated. E.G. Category as the root element of the products category tree
now reads "Kategorie". And similar things happen to "Stammdaten" and its
subelements "Attribute", "Hersteller" etc.

Do I understand correctly that the Commerce System folders (Commerce and
its sub elements Attributes, Products, Orders etc) can ONLY be
tranlsated via the "Typo3-way" (site/list module)?

Thank you!
Regartds,
Robert