[TYPO3-commerce] SQL error when editing

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Wed Sep 24 10:40:26 CEST 2008

Hello group,

When editing an order article in the backend I get the error

"2: SQL error: 'Unknown column 'sum_price_gross' in 'field list''
(tx_commerce_order_articles:###)"

where ### is the order_article uid.

After going over the code with fine comb so to speak I'm unable to
locate anywhere where the TCA's field list includes that or is modified
to include it.

Being determined to figure it out I added the field to the table which
made it complain about sum_price_net - adding this field also means that
the orders total sum and net are now written on order_articles, where it
clearly does not belong - so the questions are these:

Where does this poisoning of the field list occur?
How does it even get the data ( the total sums I mean )?

/Morten Olesen