[TYPO3-commerce] stay still on productpage after "add basket" action

tom tracklog at gmx.de
Mon Sep 22 16:23:24 CEST 2008

Hi Claudi,

thanks a lot for your tip!
But this extension would not work for me.
At first, the extension uses the old marker "STARTFRM" which is
deprecated. The extension must updated for Commerce version 9.3 and
above (	$markerArray['ARTICLE_FORMACTION'] =
$parent->pi_getPageLink($GLOBALS['TSFE']->id);)

But I figure out what I can do that works for me:
There is a marker GENERAL_FORM_ACTION which has to be changed from

class.tx_commerce_pibase:1659

$NewmarkerArray['GENERAL_FORM_ACTION'] =
$this->pi_getPageLink($this->conf['basketPid']);

$NewmarkerArray['GENERAL_FORM_ACTION'] =
$this->pi_getPageLink($GLOBALS['TSFE']->id);

I think there is no hook where I can change the beaviour without
touching the code...

Best
Tom

Mail vom 22.09.2008 12:35, von Ideenwerft, Claudia Hoehne :