[TYPO3-commerce] New to Commerce? Can't show productss

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Tue Sep 2 15:40:34 CEST 2008

Hej,

If you set the product listing plugin to show a specific product what
does it show ( if anything )

If everything shows up just fine, it's properly a problem with the
category wrap ( have a look in typoscript object browser, under
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listview.categories )
cant really help you with that as I dont really use this.

if only the prices are show ( and the product/articles has descriptions,
etc ) then the problem is most likely that you have set the translation
handling wrong, or that the default language (config.sys_language_uid)
is set to a non existant language .

/Morten Olesen