[TYPO3-commerce] can we sell access to typo3 page

Christian Bernet christian.bernet at bernetimux.ch
Wed Oct 22 19:58:59 CEST 2008

Hi sundeep

I have such a extension writte to commerce for this.
I didn't published the extension, because there is no documentation and the
localitation isn't correct.
If someone sponsers this, i will publish the extension.
If you are interessted, please let me know.

--
Greetings,
Christian

news:mailman.48748.1224685233.4573.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...