[TYPO3-commerce] can we sell access to typo3 page

typo3 at gcnpublishing.com typo3 at gcnpublishing.com
Wed Oct 22 16:20:14 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am just starting to use the commerce extension and was wondering can we
sell access to the typo3 pages using the commerce extension? can we sell a
pdf file for download using commerce. say a user has to buy it online
before he can download it. can this be done through commerce. if so can
anyone teach me how to configure to do so. Thanks,

Sundeep

believed to be clean.