[TYPO3-commerce] MAIN:FATAL! Error

Peter not at here.net
Thu Oct 2 12:35:09 CEST 2008

Hi Guys

Thanks for the response. Really!

Maybe I did not make it too clear but

If I have both creditcard and paypal as methods of payment
the shop works ok and I do not get any error messages at all.

I can choose both creditcard or paypal and I can even with
paypal go through to the paypal sandbox and it all works OK.

If I disable/hide creditcard I get the main fatal error.
(I don't have payment gateway for credit cards yet.)

I was thinking it was a setting paypal setting as
creditcard is always listed first and I have to
choose paypal in the drop down list box when testing with
both.

but I have set
plugin.tx_commerce_lib.paymentArticleId=14

I have also checked that paypal is lower case everywhere
as I was told that might be a problem.

There are prices configured for payment and delivery
articles.

Is there any way I can find out (log file etc.) what variable it the php
script is missing/looking for.

thanks
Peter