[TYPO3-commerce] version 0.9.8 still same bugs?

Oliver Odermatt mroli at mroli.ch
Wed Nov 19 12:47:42 CET 2008

Hi Morten

I didn't fix the Add-Address bug only the other one.

If you've never heard of this bug then I maybe have a missconfiguration?

If you like to check it out:

http://www.geel.ch/shop

user: demo2 at mroli.ch

pw:   demo

The language is german but I think it shouldn't be a problem because you
know the extension.

So if you are logged in and added a product to the basket you can go to the
Checkout ("Kasse") you can chose the option for a diffrent Delivery Address
("Abweichende Lieferadresse").

Then you'll see a diffrent address in the next step, that's the one I've
created as an unregistered user. But if you try to add an other one it'll
not work.

By the way: do you know how to get rid of the menu in the content part? I've
my menu in the left part and don't want the one in the middle?

Thank you very much for your time.

Oli