[TYPO3-commerce] version 0.9.8 still same bugs?

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Wed Nov 19 08:18:37 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

 > -Only first letter in Attribut-Dropdown
This was fixed by Sasha at the Commerce workshop, the results of the
workshop should be out shortly ( they need to be combined first, and
there I dont think there is currently writeaccess to svn )

as for the 2nd bug I've never heard of it - prehaps if you elaborated on
how you fixed it in 0.9.6?

/Morten Olesen