[TYPO3-commerce] Stock handling

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Tue May 27 09:47:50 CEST 2008

After a good sleep this weekend I took a second look and discovered I'd
forgotten to make one of the required changes in Commerce libraries as described
in the Commerce_ext manual.
With that second change the stock handling seems to work as far as I have tested it.

Pascal