[TYPO3-commerce] Stock handling

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Fri May 23 17:25:13 CEST 2008

Hi Karsten,

it seems to me Commerce_ext does not cooperate with Commerce 0.9.4, under 0.9.2
it work oke (as far as I have tested it).
Today I have send an email to one of the developers asking for the status of
Commerce_ext and what we can expect.
Hopefully he can shed some light on the choice?

Pascal