[TYPO3-commerce] Attribute names with allArticles=0

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Fri Jun 20 09:41:12 CEST 2008

Hi again,

More strangeness - in list view if I select the color attribute of any
product it will change the selection of any drop downs ( other products
) on that page if those products has that color - but only the dropdown
you altered will be shown with it's full name, the others will be show
only with the first letter as usual.