[TYPO3-commerce] Attribute names with allArticles=0

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Thu Jun 19 15:48:56 CEST 2008

Hi newsgroup!

so I finally resolved the problem with the attributes generating
javascript errors when the front end user selected anything.

So on to the next headacke all attributes are abreviated to just one
letter in the drop downs.
Like so; Red,Black,Blue  becomes R,B,B in the select tag
once you selected anything there and the page has reloaded the drop down
shows the complete name - but only untill you select something in
another dropdown.

Also after selecting anything that becomes the only option for that drop
down.

So the questions are:

* How do I get the drop downs to display the full attribute name always?
* How do I always get the full list of attributes ( or better yet only
the possible combinations; ie linke the dropdowns )
* How do I get rid off the "all" entry in the dropdowns

/Morten Olesen