[TYPO3-commerce] Ratings and Comments extension should be integrated in the tx_commerce extension

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Tue Jun 17 17:32:04 CEST 2008

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Sonja Scholz schrieb:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> for a big project we will use the commerce extension together with
>> ratings and comments extensions. For that ratings and comments
>> extensions should be integrated in the commerce, if they exits.
>
> There is a general rating extension available. I think it would be
> better/easier to use that. Possible a com_rating extension could depend
> on that.
>
> Masi

Hello Masi

thanks for your answer. I know that there are the extensions ratings
(extension key: ratings) and comments (extension key: comments) in TER
already. I will use exactly these extensions for the project. And I
think it would be useful for a lot of persons if they could rate and
comment products simply if the needed extensions are installed.

Have you an idea how it could be implemented? Or have anyone else an
idea or an opinion in this case?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Sonja