[TYPO3-commerce] Similar commerce extension in the TER

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Tue Jun 10 11:08:41 CEST 2008

Hi Matyi,

I have looking at com_defaultstock and commerce_ext for stockhandling, these do
not conflict (as far as I have seen) but they will both maintain their own stock
counter. So you will have to choose for one or the other.

nb: check this bug fix if you are going to use commerce_ext:
   http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8549

Groeten,
Pascal